– The Paso Robles Education Alliance (PREA) hosted a virtual Zoom discussion forum on September 30 for applicants for open positions on the Paso Robles Joint Unified School District Board of Trustees. There are four positions to fill this year and around ten candidates. Eleven candidates participated in the forum.
The forum was moderated by Jeff Railsback of PREA and runs for just over an hour and a half. PREA accepted questions from the public for applicants.
Candidates for the Paso Robles Joint Unified School Board
- CHRIS BAUSCH, parent / businessman / trustee
- DORIAN K. BAKER, Retired teacher
- FRANK TRIGGS, retired commercial director
- GREG S. GOODMAN, school psychologist
- LAURA PARKER, retired public educator
- JOAN SUMERS, Holder
- RUBEN CANALES JR., Retired educator
- JIM COGAN, business owner / parent
- CAITLIN J. VIERRA, production manager / parent
- LEONARD WASHINGTON, retired professor
- NATHAN WILLIAMS, firefighter
- JIM REED, local entrepreneur