Forum speakers: Ichak Adizes, Dorien Rookmaker, Robert Kennedy, Margrete Habsburg-Lothringen, John Perkins, Foster Gamble, Edgar Brandt, Sheyla Bonnick, Pohiva Tuionetoa, Alisher Mukhamedov and many more
Key themes of the Forum:
– Unknown factors of climatic disasters
– The real causes of the record increase in the number of natural disasters
– Analytical forecast of world events in the near future
– Fighting CO2: myth or reality? How do they benefit from CO2 and why is electricity becoming more expensive?
– Practical solutions to the climate crisis
– The global economic crisis. How will this affect you personally?
– Artificial energy crisis
– When will there be hunger in the world?
– Wealth limitation: why is it necessary?
– How to build an economy that benefits everyone?
– Escalation of violence in society
– Why are the issues of refugees, modern slavery, human trafficking, organ trafficking and drug trafficking not addressed?
– Ways to solve the global health crisis. Provide free, quality health care to all
– The reasons for the deterioration of the education system. What will fix the situation?
– How is the public conscience manipulated? Protection mechanisms
– Expansion of military aggression
– Why is the idea of reducing the population of the planet being promoted?
– Practical solution to all crises: the transition from a consumer format to the creative society
– How can the unification of humanity help solve global problems?